| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lampasas, Tx in September is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Lampasas, Tx September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lampasas, Tx:
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 206.9 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) WNW
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) W
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) S
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NNE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) NNE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) N
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) NE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) N
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) ENE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NE
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) SSE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) SE