| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lampasas, Tx in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.8 °C (94.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Lampasas, Tx July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lampasas, Tx:
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 206.9 kms (128.5 miles) NW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) WNW
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) W
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) W
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 150.7 kms (93.6 miles) SSW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) S
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 231.1 kms (143.6 miles) NNE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) NNE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 192 kms (119.3 miles) N
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) NE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) N
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) ENE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 110.4 kms (68.6 miles) NE
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) SSE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) ESE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) SSE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) SE